Creepy New Year with Lady B

Lady Brayton here to show you a creepy cute January Calendar I made using Rick's "January" digi stamp.  The stamp was coloured with Copic markers and scanned to my PC.  I then added a free calendar page I found on the net and added some cool background paper from the retired store of  Crafty Chaos Designs.  The paper came from the set "Technologie Fantastique".  
Click on image to enlarge.  I will be showing my Feb. calendar in a few days.


For those who did not see my December calendar during the Creepmas hop, here it is below:


The calendar above was made with Rick St. Dennis MFA's image "Fresh Decor 2015".
Once again the image was coloured with Copic markers, scanned to my pc, and a free printable calendar was added as well as a snowflake and sand timer.  The striped paper was in my stash and I scanned that as well.  Assembly was done in PhotoShop.


To find Rick's colouring books, click here.

Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments