Better Late than Never. Creepmas Day 9 with Lady B

Hello!  You have reached the blog of Lady Brayton.  You should have arrived here from Leigh's Blog.  If you've found my blog by accident and would like to start from beginning of the hop, head on over to Fiona's Blog.  After you're done visiting me, your next (and last) stop on the hop is Sue's Blog.  The blog roll is below in case anyone gets lost along the way.

you are here---Lady Brayton---you are here

I coloured the digital stamp, "Creepmas Scary Creepmas", with Copics then scanned the image to my pc.  I imported the images to Photoshop and composed the layout below using digital elements which are cited below the picture. Click image to enlarge.  Thankfully, my PC is finally working again!


RSD digital stamp: Creepmas, Scary Creepmas
Paint Dripping Stains: Holliewood Studios "Metal Momma" collection
Large Spider Webs: Lotta Designs
Background PP, Frame, Small Spiders and Spider Webs, fog, and sparkles on the top by Gothic Inspirations.  I used PP and elements from their Witchcraft Sampler kit.

Thanks for Looking!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. Wow - this is magnificent! I love the bold, bright colours and the way you've created the drop shawdows. I think the addition of the spiders is just perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment