I'm Hosting on Airless Chambers for the 31 Days of Halloween, Day 23

It's that time again for Airless Chaimbers Crew to join in the creepiest bloghop of the year, the 31 days of Halloween. Organized by Smeared Ink. The AC crew will be using Rick's awesome Halloween digis and / or rubber collections. You can find the digis at his Etsy or Zibbet shop. Rubber is only available at I Brake For Stamps.

The Blogroll is in the side bar on the Airless Chambers blog.  Enjoy the hop, if you dare.

Lady Brayton here to join in the Halloween fun.  Today I bring you two projects using the same digital stamp so you can see how different a scene or card can look with the same focal image.  I've used Rick's digital stamp "Hell Hath No Fury".  Click on the images to enlarge, if you dare.  Also, keep the kiddos away from the screen, especially for the second image.  You've been WARNED!  I will give you a few minutes to get the kids away from the screen.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Hell Hath no Fury was coloured with copic markers and scanned to my PC.  I removed her from her white background and enhanced her colour as my scanner washes the colour off my images if I forget to turn the brightness down.  Next, I added my image to the scene above which uses digital paper from "Crystal Rain's" "Hotel Hell" paper pack as well as elements (skulls, spider webs, bones, coffin) from her "Edgar Allan Poe" digital scrap kit.  Enjoy!  

Now the really bad one is coming and I don't want you or your children to be traumatized for life so feel free to skip the second pic if you wish.  It was just for fun, but I think I actually like the composition and imagery better in the first pic anyway.

 *
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Here is "Hell Hath no Fury" again.  Same as above, but with different colouring.  This time I added her to this creepy bathroom scene which is a digital page from "Crystal Rain's" "Abandoned Places" paper pack.  The gruesome skeleton and bodies were created by "FineCraftedDesigns" and "Holliewood Studios" "Ode to a Muse 2" collaboration kit.  All digital elements from both projects can be purchased from "Mischief Circus".  Their darker kits work so beautifully with Rick St. Dennis MFA's Halloween and creepy digital stamps!

If you find you are still in the Halloween mood after the 31 days, Rick sells colouring books now and one is The Day of the Dead.  I highly recommend it, especially for pencil lovers!  HERE is where you can find information on buying ALL of Rick's colouring books, in several different countries.

Rick is currently culling some of his images from both his Zibbet AND Etsy Shops and offering them at a major discount.   But act fast!  When you see it and you want it, BUY IT!  Once they're gone, they're GONE for GOOD. This is an ongoing process and takes awhile, so visit often, you never know what you'll find.  

Thanks for looking!
~ Lady B ~

I will be entering my two makes into the following challenges:


Comments

  1. Wow, very creepy, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady B - so good to see you playing along with our Halloween challenge. I think they are both super and definitely on the dark side, but that works for me! :) I think the first is my favourite. Super spooky stuff! Thanks so much for playing along with our Halloween theme at The Male Room! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing along at MAWTT. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that is spooky awesome work and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very spooky, especially the second one... Like the image from Rick St. dennis!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment