November's Progressive Challenge with Rick. Part One, Take 2

Hi all,
WOW - What a month so far!!

I'm sure that most of you are aware that we've been having a DT call during October. Well, we had a tough time choosing from the fabulous makes that were entered, but the lucky few that were chosen are now on board. Some of those lucky ladies are going to be sharing their first projects today, some on 1st December for part 2. Others - you have to go and visit our facebook group to see what delights they have conjured up. Whilst you're there, Aletha has posted about the Facebook Art Contest - that's anything goes as well. Check it out!
The full EDT listings can be seen in the sidebar of the Sparkle and Glitter blog if you want to go visit and leave some luuurrrvvveeee.

I hope you're enjoying the crisp weather. Just right for cozying up in your craft room with a Rick St Dennis image, from either the Etsy or Zibbet shops, and get making something for our progressive challenge.
Part 1 is "Anything Goes", for part 2 you have to use a specified image, and all that enter this month will get it FREE. It will be sent out towards the end of the month. You will need to enter your projects in the linky here to qualify

I'm Lady B and below is my make for your inspiration using Rick's "Winter Friends" Digi Stamp. This entire project is digital including the colouring and the papers.  Everything was coloured and assembled in PSE8.  I love digi work, but it takes me a long time since I'm self taught.  Other than Rick's fabulous image, I used papers and elements from Kitty Designs which were purchased as a kit from oscraps.  The kit name is Christmas in my Heart.  BTW, if you ever want to dabble with digital work, Oscraps has many kits and elements for a low cost or even FREE.

Click image to enlarge:
Cheers!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. Just picking up my jaw!!! That's magnificent. I adore this image and I think the colouring is amazing - so impressed that you did it all on PSE!! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment