31 days of Halloween day 12 with Lady B

Welcome to day 12 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged.
The blogroll is in the side bar on the "Airless Chambers" blog.
Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2014, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here.

How are you folks doing?  You've almost made it to the two week point so a huge CONGRATULATIONS is in order for making it this far through this fun, but grueling month long hop!

I made another hybrid project today.  I used Rick's "Snake Woman" image which can be found in his Zibbet Shoppe here.  There is a huge fall release in Rick's Etsy Shoppe and Rick's Zibbet Shoppe has over 900 images ranging from cute to quirky to Gothic and eerie.  There is a little (or a lot) of something for everybody!

Here is my project below.  Click image to enlarge.



I colored the "Snake Woman" with Copic makers and added her to this digital scene I created using elements from Itkupilli and Lotta designs (from Oscraps).


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop!  My personal blog is not in the hop so if you found my page by accident or just stopped by to leave some love, please head on back to the Airless Chambers blog to be directed back to the hop list.
~ Lady B ~

Comments