Part 2 of Rick St. Dennis' Progressive Challenge


Are you all ready for the next round in Rick St. Dennis' Progressive Challenge?  Those of you who entered in May's challenge should have emailed Rick and received the "special image" this month for free. For those who missed out, don't despair!  "You're a Winner!" Nyner the Little Monster is available in the Zibbet shop to buy.

The theme was set last month - "Steampunk" and so we carry on until the finale. For details on how the progressive challenge works, visit the Sparkle and Glitter blog.

Below is my take on the Challenge.  Click the image to enlarge.  I colored Nyner with Copic Markers and stippled three shades of Distress Inks around him. I then scanned my colored image to my pc and finished my project digitally. The background is a treasure map and I added Steampunk elements from This Fabulous Artist.


Be sure to head over to the Sparkle and Glitter blog where we have for your inspiration a selection of artwork from Team A. I think you'll all agree Nyner looks fabulous in all of the projects.  Check back in two weeks to see what Team B will create for you.

Cheers!
~Lady B

Comments

  1. I love this one LB your colouring is awesome and you are the best Digital artist I know :-)

    hugs

    MO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment