Day 8 of the 12 Days of Creepmas with Smeared and Smudged

Congrats if you've made it this far down the hop list!
  I am Lady Brayton.  

If you arrived here from Kat's fabulous blog, you are on the right track.  If you came from someplace else or arrived here by accident and want to start the hop from the beginning, head over to Terra's blog.  After you are done with my blog, your next and final stop on the Creepmas 2013 Blog Hop is the amazingly talented Alison.  Although I am posting early, the hop goes live at 9am Pacific Time.

I have added the entire hop list to my left sidebar.

Here is my project for today. 
Click image to enlarge.


I used "You Want What???" digi image from RSD.
I colored him with copic markers and scanned him to my PC and then added him to this digital card I made.

Enjoy!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. Oh ! I love this Père Noël. I love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is great. Love your digital art. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and fab digi work. I love this image. Sooo planned to use him...maybe next year. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Santa image is intense! Your coloring adds so much depth to him - excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lady B.. great image and I adore your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha awesome! What a cool digital card you made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! Love your digital work! Someday, with a few more years of practice, I might get there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore this digi!!! I used it this year and it was so fun. Love what you have done with him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LB, I love this card. The way you colored his cheeks, it looks like he is pissed. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehehe need to get this card for my kids!!! Just discovered a crack in my new tv screen - literally 4 days old - and no one owning up .... think there will be a lack of santa in our house next week!!! Anyhoo, your creation would scare them silly I feel!!! Love it! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment