Make an ATC with Smudgy Antics Week 2 of 2

This is the last week to play along with making ATCs with Smudgy Antics so hurry and get your projects linked up with Mr. Linky.

Here is the ATC I have created for the challenge:
(Click image to enlarge)


I used various Smeared Ink rubber available exclusively as past offerings in Smeared Ink's 
Rubber Club.  The sets I used are Heart Wings 
and Urban Decay.

I applied Versa Mark embossing/watermark ink to my stamps and stamped onto black card.  I applied Zing embossing powder in clear (for the heart), silver (for the nuts and the grids) and copper (for the bolts and screws) then I heat set the powders.

Next, I painted my images with a slurry of water and perfect pearls.  I cut a few notches in my atc and applied it to mirrored card, but unfortunately it doesn't show well in the photo.  Next time I won't bother with the notched cuts as my ATC is busy as is and the notches make the ATC look even busier.

Lastly, I did apply a few watch parts to my ATC.  One silver piece is on the heart and two copper pieces (that look like peace signs) are embedded in 2 areas of copper embossing powder.  The first is to the left of the heart between the heart and its wing.  The second is just above the heart between the silver nut and the wing.  Hopefully if you enlarge the photo you can see these better.

Be sure to check out more ATCs for your inspiration over at Smudgy Antics.

~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. Fabulous Lady B! Love the sparkle. gotta get my some Zing. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady,
    I love how your ATC turned out! So cool how you got the half of the heart metal looking! Great job w/ all of your different techniques on this!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you combined the stamps I said why can't I be as smart as she is!
    wow this is beautiful,stunning and brilliant.love your art.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment