MAKE IT COLOURFUL..... WITHOUT MARKERS OR PENCILS. Week 2.

This is week 2 of the most recent challenge at Smudgy Antics.  
There is only one week left to play along.


  We want to see you ladies and gents make a COLORFUL project WITHOUT using colored pencils  or markers of any kind.  That's right!
 NO COLORED PENCILS OR MARKERS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED.
Are you stumped? 
 It really isn't that hard once you start thinking outside of the box and
 are willing to give different techniques a try.


You can paint with acrylics, oils, water colors, inks, or even perfect pearls.  
If you are not into the painting thing, you can give pastels or paper piecing a try.  Heck, you can even use your own blood, but I don't really recommend that unless you're doing a small project like an ATC, an inchie, or a twinchie.


Here is my offering.  I decided to paint with Perfect Pearls.




I started with black card, stamped my image with Versa Mark embossing ink then heat embossed the image.  Next I painted with Perfect Pearls.  Refer to the tutorial link above.  I fussy cut the image, mounted it on white card, and fussy cut again.  For the background I used Dylusions Spray Inks and stencils.  The Goddess sentiment was heat embossed with clear embossing powder before applying the spray inks.  I mounted the background onto white then black card, attached my focal image and some gold cording, decided I didn't like the cording so I covered it with three paper roses from a dear friend.  The rubber stamp set used is "Elementals" from Smeared Ink.  I thought this set was offered in digi form, but I can't seem to find it in the store.  For you rubber lovers, this set may make a comeback in  Smeared Ink's Rubber Club.

Cheers!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. WOW does this ever POP! Checked out the tut and will be trying this for sure. love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, the colours on your work are always so vibrant and those flowers are FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment