The 12 Days of Creepmas with Smeared and Smudged


I'm Lady B.  Welcome to my blog!
As most of you know, I am involved in three Creepmas hops at the moment.  All of the information about the Creepmas hops and prizes can be found in the links below and the full Blog Rolls for each hop are posted in my left sidebar. 

*** The only hop remaining is:
The 12 Days of Creepmas with Smeared and Smudged.  


The Smeared and Smudged hop  goes live at 9 am PST.  If you are following this hop, your next stop is Carolyn.

Before posting my project, let it be known that my creation was made before the horrible tragedy that took place in Newtown, CT.  My heart goes out to all those affected by the senseless shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.  That being said, my project for today contains violent material with gore.  Although not related to the shootings, many may find this material too sensitive to view at this time.  Feel free to skip over my blog post.  I was debating whether or not to even post this, but I have been ill and I'm far too tired to make a new project.  I will give plenty of space so those that wish to skip my post may do so without seeing the project I created.  Also, just because I make creepy, scary, and sometimes gory projects does not mean I like or condone violence.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
click image to enlarge)
~ Lady B ~
Images by Smeared Ink: "Devil Boy" from the "Creepers" set and "Kingston" from the "Heebie Jeebie" set.  Background and scissors: Itkupilli.
Colored and assembled in PSE8.

Comments

  1. WoW - that certainly is creepy Lady B. Such a shame your creation is over-shadowed by the bad incident :-(
    I hope you feel better soon Hon xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon Lb it´s creepy buhey creepma so why wouldn´t it be..
    I´m with Ike, sorry it´s overshadowed by such a sad thng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Sweets! Love your project. It is such a tragedy in Conn but I'm thinking the Creepmas lovers out there understand that this in no way meant to reflect on that sad event. I'm in the midst of a project I've been working hard on for a challenge and am wondering the same thing about sensitivity. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he love that the scissors are still in the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your project - I felt the same way about posting this morning, but I decided that gives the jerks more power than they deserve. Thanks for being you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic project as usual. I love the combination of characters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great digital project...wish I could take lessons from you. Love the creepers and the scene you set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to rest sweet friend. I love your artwork always..it is superb.
    hugs
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative and fun. hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful digi art, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment