Challenge #4 with Sparkle and Glitter: TWISTED HOLIDAZE

Today is my first posting as an EDT member for Rick St. Dennis’ Challenge Blog

TWISTED HOLIDAZE
This fortnight we’re giving you a chance to take a fun or freaky poke at the Holiday season.  Feel free to be a bit creepy or bizarre, but also have FUN.
You may use any holiday of your choosing.  The EDT has chosen the winter holiday season, but there are many other holidays to choose from. 
 Just make it obvious which holiday you choose to depict.

Rick St. Dennis has some fabulous images in his Etsy shop that are perfect for this challenge!  Whether you like the traditional or the downright creepy, Rick has something for everyone!  Why not use this challenge as a warm-up for the 13 days of Creepmas?  Want to know more about this?  The information can be found here

Our sponsor for this challenge is Smeared Ink.  
If you haven't had a chance to check out the Alternative, Vintage, and Gothic Art stamps that this company has to offer, maybe  this is the time to do so.  One lucky winner is going to get the chance to go shopping for digi stamps with a voucher worth $15.00!

There will of course be the three projects chosen by the EDT to receive a prize of some digi stamps from Rick St. Dennis.

I was so excited about this challenge I went a bit overboard with the sample making.

This first project uses several of Rick's images.
and "I love my Prezzies".  The papers are from Crafty Chaos Designs which sadly is no longer in business and the backgrounds for the images are from Itkupilli.
(click images to enlarge)


My second project uses "2012 Creepmas Toy Boy" and some digi papers and elements from my stash.  

My third and final RSD piece uses "Creepmas Toy Soldier".   This guy is a little freaky looking, but I love him!





 I also made one project using the Sponsor's images.  From Smeared Ink I used "Serial Killer Santa" and "Santa's Bag" from the "Serial Killer Santa" set.  I also used "bats with garland" from the "Gothic Christmas" set.  The papers are again by Crafty Chaos Designs and the doors were freebies from Free Vintage Digital Stamps.
Everything was colored and assembled in PSE8.  




for more inspiration from Rick's EDT. 
 Cheers! 
~  Lady B  ~


Comments

  1. Love them all lb. you know i love your digital art. Awesome pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Love, love, love them all. I wish i can do digital like you. Love how bright they look.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I adore your Digital Work its amazing, I wouldn't know where to start with it. Cant pick a favorite as I love them all, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all absolutely fabulous, awesome LOVE them all
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they are all fabulous! you are most certainly the queen of digital work I am impressed and inspired as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment