Day 25 of THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN WITH SMEARED AND SMUDGED

I'm Lady Brayton.  Welcome to my blog!

I am participating as a wicked blogger for THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN blog hop hosted by the Smeared and Smudged Forum

To learn more about the 31 Days of Halloween and to find out how non-bloggers can win prizes, click this link

 For your convenience, I will keep the blog roll posted on the left sidebar of my blog.  The hop goes LIVE everyday in October at 9:00am PST. 

Your next stop on the hop is Lindsay's Blog.

Today is Day 25 of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN
Here is my offering:
(click image to enlarge)
Background: Itkupilli
Watermarked pumpkins: Lotta Designs from Oscraps

Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. Exquisite! love the glowing pumpkin faces in the background. You ROCK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project. So wicked. I love the combination of techniques and how you have rendered the colors. Thank you for sharing your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely! I hope she's coming for me! I need this fabulousness in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her doing her magic as she is coming through the grape arbor! The pumpkin smiles are terrific too and your painting is as luminous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this iis awesome love it
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cool!! LOVE the image and the pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH man, LB, this is great! Love how the spell book is floating, love the pumpkins, and your BG is perfect for this!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very creepy cool! I love it!!!! your so good at digi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab creation, love it!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! Love your digi coloring and that background is perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment