Weekly Challenge, Release, and Blog Hop

Hey all!  It's Monday so that means it's time for another challenge over at Smudgy Antics

This week's challenge theme is Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Not only is there a cool challenge going on, but Smeared Ink has a NEW RELEASE going on as well as a blog hop.  Although I am posting early, the hop goes live Monday April 30th at 9 am PST.

For the challenge and the new release, I made a series of ATCs.  I kept the ATCs simple as I wanted the images to be the main focus.  I used 4 of the 5 images of the "Women of Power" digi set.  Everything was printed on Copic X-Press it cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  Yep, I went old skool.  No digi coloring today.  Heck, I almost forgot how to color with markers!  It felt good to get inky again!

Here are my ATCs:
(click images to enlarge)






Sorry for the blurry shots.  I had to use my cell phone and took the pic at night with horrible lighting.  Also, during assembly, I got inky fingerprints on 2 of my ATCs.  Oh, the Horror!  Luckily, a damp tissue removed most of the damage.  

Later this week I will be displaying more projects with the Women of Power set as well as a project with one of the Milagros images.

Here is the hop list:

Me (Lady Brayton)

Two of our members will be sitting out of the hop as one is on holiday and the other has a terrible injury to her drawing and colouring hand.

Here are pics of the release:


Thanks for stopping by!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. Totally FABULOUS collection. Your colouring really ROCKS !! xxxxx I wish I had these :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i keep saying that this morning...you knocked my socks off again! perfect in every way...wonderful stunning power filled art and I love it!

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh wow stunning stunning stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. While your digi colouring is fantastic, I LOVE your old skool colouring more. These ATCs are beyond awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I thought your digi colouring was gorgeous...... but your old skool colouring is better still..... Beautiful ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  6. coolness LadyB those rock. Your coloring is great. you used perfect colors for each of them. Fabulous.
    Thank you for letting me hang with the big dogs this month as GDT. You guys made me feel very welcome including me in all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful set of ATCs, and your coloring....WOW! Can't wait to see what else you create with these gorgeous new images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ATC's, loving the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful ATC's love the coloring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment