Very Sketchy

I had some free time today so I decided to play along with the "Very Sketchy" monthly challenge over at Smeared and Smudged.  The prize offered up is a very generous $18.00 gift certificate from Aletha's Ippity shop.


Here is my creation:


Isn't she simply gorgeous?!

The papers are by Crafty Chaos Designs (Under a blood red moon).  This is my favorite set!

Here was the sample sketch:


Want to play along?  There's still time!  You have until the end of the month to play along.

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. Oooooh - total scrummy awesomeness - I love that set too. This is a stunning piece - LUV it big time :-) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and yes, she is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is an awesome image and love the coloring you did on it. dont ya just love her paper packs? I cant wait til she gets better and make's more maybe.. awesome colors LadyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful piece, great colours and image

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment