Smudgy Antics Weekly Challenge - Red Hot

It's time again for another weekly challenge over at Smudgy Antics.
The theme for this week's challenge is

RED HOT!

Here is my take on the challenge:


I used the Dance image from Smeared Ink's "As Death" digi set.  
For you rubber lovers out there, this set also comes in rubber and is on sale for $15.00 while supplies last.  I own this set in rubber and let me tell you...it is some of the thickest, most deeply etched rubber out there and comes as an 8.5" x 11" unmounted plate.  Click this link to get the set in rubber because once stock runs out, so does your opportunity to get this set in rubber.

I used the card sketch from Smeared and Smudge's February "Very Sketchy" challenge.
I colored and assembled the image in PSE8 and used digi papers from Crafty Chaos Designs.


For more inspiration from the DT,  check out the Smudgy Antics blog.

Cheers!
Lady Brayton


Comments

  1. Love the way you incorporated the flames with the sketch! This is awesome and definitely RED HOT!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - awesome... this just soooo rocks !!! :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the colours are so vibrant on you digi work and the image looks FAB combined with my favourite set of Susan's papers .....Stunning project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the colours and your go at the sketch, this rocks for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. LB pls check ot my blogpost from today (award) there is a little something for you there ;-) monique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment