Smudgy Antics Weekly Challenge: BLACK and BLUE

The new challenge is posted at Smudgy Antics.
  
This week's theme is BLACK and BLUE

 Here is my take on the challenge:
(click image to enlarge)


My image is from Smeared Ink's "Chicks Dig Guns" rubber stamp set.
This set is currently on sale for $15.00 until supplies run out.  The set comes on a plate of 8.5" x 11" deeply etched, heavy weight unmounted rubber.  I stamped my image with Staz-On jet-black ink onto clay coated cardstock and painted my image with Distress Inks and my aqua brush. The webbed frame is a cricut cut.  My papers were DCWV.

Please check out the Smudgy Antics blog for more inspiration from the Smeared Ink DT.

Cheers!
Lady Brayton

Comments

  1. Fabulous colour on there and I love the die cut webby thingy :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! Awesome design!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB colouring LB and your web frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment