Smudgy Antics Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes!



It's challenge time again!


 It's anything goes over at Smudgy Antics this week so you stampers out there in blogland have no excuse not to play!

Here is my Creation:
(click image to enlarge)


I used paper from  Free Vintage Digital Stamps and I used Smeared Ink images from the "Dead Dancer", "Quoth the Raven", and "My Bloody Valentine" digi sets.  Everything was digitally colored and assembled in PSE8.

Be sure to check out Smudgy Antics for more DT inspiration and to see the prize giveaway for this week.  While you're at it, why not head over to the Smeared and Smudged Forum for more challenges and fun?!

Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. Truly breathtaking - the colour on the dancer if FAB and the colouring on those new hands is AWESOME !! Hugz xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fab, love the bright colour on the dancer and how you did the hands, wow......gonna take another look

    ReplyDelete
  3. LB I LOVE your digi work..... the colours are so vibrant and the images just pop off the page.....Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely!!! This is AMAZING!!! Gorgeous work as always my darling friend!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE the colors!!!

    XOXO!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your artwork! I would kill to be able to color digital like that :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment