Challenge Time

I actually had some free time and have finally found my missing mojo.  It's been a good day!   In celebration, I decided to make a project to enter into some challenges.

Here's my creation:


Papers: Crafty Chaos Designs (Under a Blood Red Moon set)
Image and Sentiment: Smeared Ink's "My Bloody Valentine" Digi set
everything was colored and assembled digitally.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Forever Night Challenges #25: color scheme black, white, grey, white as well as the theme "alternative girls".
  I used the color scheme and have a goth-chic's hands holding a bloody heart.  I hope it counts!

Smeared and Smudged's "Very Sketchy" challenge...I followed the scrapbook sketch.

CRAFT challenge...colour combo...I used the reds.

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges....love is in the air (I used Love sick senti with a hand holding a heart)

Pals Paper Arts (PPA128)...color challenge...any reds...I used a ton of red!

Sassy Studios Designs...Valentines (110)...I made an alternative VD card.

Outlawz Twisted Thursday...Valentine's/Love (TT020212)...Use pencils or other mediums of your choice.  ONLY 50% or less of the project can use alcohol ink markers.  My project is all digital.  I hope it counts.


Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~


Comments

  1. Absolutly brilliant, I love the image so very effective. Thank you for joining us at Forever Night Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady B,
    Love, love your work! I saw one of your designs online (sugar skull w/purple background)and would be honored if I could use it as my business logo. Thank you for continuing to amaze =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great to see some a bit different. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for Dare To Be Sassy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great project. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant creation for our colour theme this week, good luck and hope to see you next week at Craft. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab project,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is Breathtaking. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card design and image :o) Thank you for joining us at Forever night challenge and please join us again this week. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment