Bloody Valentine Blog Hop with Smeared and Smudged - Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Bloody Valentine Blog Hop with Smeared and Smudged.  I am Lady B.  Although I am posting early, the hop goes live at 9:00 am PST.

If you have arrived here from Monique's blog you are on the right track.  If not, click here to start at the beginning.  I will post the blog roll at the end of this post in case you get lost along the way.

I have two digital creations today.  Here is the first:
(click image to enlarge)


In this first project, I used a paper freebie from Vintage Digital Stamps.
All the stamped images are Smeared Ink.
The hands holding the heart and the sentiment are from the "Bloody Valentine" set 
The vampire is from the "Glam Vamps" set.
The chain link is from the  "Quoth the Raven" digi set
Everything was colored and assembled in PSE8.

Here is my second project:
(click image to enlarge)


The stamped image and sentiment are from Smeared Ink's "Monster Hearts" Digi set.  This particular heart is "Sweetie Heart" and can be bought as a single.  This set was drawn by Terra's daughter.  Isn't she a talented lass?!  I colored and assembled this whimsical image in PSE8.

Your next stop on the hop is Kelli's blog.

Here is the hop list in case you get lost along the way:

Photobucket


Blog Roll
you are here---> Lady Brayton <---you are here
Dianne


Cheers!
~Lady B ~



Comments

  1. Yet more awesome digi work. I used Sweetie as well :) she is fab isn't she Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. always stunned when ever I see any of your Digi work it's just amazing!! shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - fabulous creations and totally awesome colouring :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice work again. your digi work is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your digital work LB the colouring is always so vibrant! and these two creations are no exception! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the vibrant colurs you used, gorgeous project both of them, makes me jealous becuse I cannot do digiart LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Must admit I don't want to go digital but your work is impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. man o man I love your image combos! the top one is just fab and the monster hearts are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wonderful work. Your coloring is amazing, love all the shades of grey in the first project and then the vibrant colors in the second. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great digi coloring! I love the first one especially!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. marolovus job! i love the muted colors of the first and the bright poppyness of the second!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment