Bloody Valentine Blog Hop with Smeared and Smudged

Welcome to the most awesome blog hop ever!

We at Smeared and Smudged do things a bit differently than most.  We like the darker side of things.  On our forum you will see a lot of gothic, vintage, and alternative art utilizing stamped images.  This Valentine's we are celebrating with a hop done OUR way!

This is your warning.  

You may encounter adult content.  There may be something so terrifying you'll be afraid to turn off the lights at night.  Perhaps you will view something so funny you will pee your pants. There may be blood and lots of it because we are having a Bloody Valentine Blog Hop!

If you arrived her from Monique's blog, you are on the right track.  If not, the hop list is posted below and you can click on Tori's blog to start at the beginning.

Photobucket

I will be posting early, but the Hop goes LIVE at 9 am PST.  If you are hopping earlier and posts are not up, please check back after 0900 PST.

Blog Roll
you are here---> Lady Brayton <---you are here
Dianne



Here is my creation:
(click image to enlarge)




I used the corpse from Smeared Ink's "Gross Anatomy" digi set as well as the hanging heart image and love sick sentiment from Smeared Ink's "Bloody Valentine" digi set.  The vintage lady is an image from Itkupilli.  


I actually merged the hand holding the heart to the lady's arm to make it appear as though she is pulling her dead lover's tiny little heart out of his chest.  Perhaps in his next life the bastard won't cheat.  Despite his transgressions, the poor lass still loves the gent.  Sure, she may have killed him in a fit of rage, but she felt the need to preserve his heart so she may always keep it close to her own.

Your next stop on the hop is Kelli's blog.


Cheers!


~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. COZZZZZMIC !!!! - this is utterly brilliant. LUV the story too. Fabulous job Lady B xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady B, I always love your work but I think this one takes it to the next level! The concept is amazing and the hand merge is flawless! Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Fanfreakingtastic! I am loving this :) Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWahahahahaha! I love your sick twisted mind! He got what he deserved! Wonderful digital work as always.....and the concept is just amazing! YOU ROCK!

    :)tOri

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous, wish I could do that, awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah yea poor bastard wont do it in this life now will he? thats awesome digital work. Something I have yet to do.
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! You always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my word girl. I wish I could live inside your mind for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it just me..... or is this kinda romantic..... in a strange sort of way?
    FAB digi work LB :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my my my, this is great LB!! I love it! Very cool how you added the heart hand over the woman's hand. Very talented!
    See you tomorrow!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  11. LB - you have rocked this one girl. Loving the little story to go with this awesome artwork as well. Amazing !!! Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME creation!! I LOVE that you have a story to go with it :)
    so Very cool LB!!
    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing work of art and I love the story behind it. Wow I wish I could make something like this, for now I'll just sit in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have such a wonderful and twisted mind! great mash up! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment