Bloody Valentine 3 Day Blog Hop with Smeared and Smudged - Day 3

Welcome back for day 3 of the Bloody Valentine Hop with Smeared and Smudged.  I am Lady Brayton.  This is the final day of the hop.  I hope you've all had as much fun as I have!

If you have arrived here from Monique's blog, you are on the right track.  If not, click here to start at the beginning.  I will post the full hop list at the bottom of this post in case you get lost.

Unfortunately, my hand crafted projects are not quite finished so I am once again going digital for your viewing pleasure.  Here is my creation:
(click image to enlarge)


The exposed bricks and trash can are from Make It Crafty.
The wall and street are papers that I skewed a bit for perspective.
The hearts are from Smeared Ink's "Monster Hearts" digi set.
The cat is from Smeared Ink's "Heebie Jeebie" digi set.
The "blood" splatter is from a random scrap kit I purchased.

Your next stop on the hop is Kelli's Blog.

Here is the hop list in case you get lost:


Photobucket


Blog Roll
you are here ---> Lady Brayton <--- you are here



Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. EXCELLENT - this is fabulous and gave me a bit of a chuckle this morning :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fun, you rock at digital art

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh completely creepy!
    LOL!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun valentine!! Your colors really pop on this background. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo funny!... Great choice of images and all beautifully coloured :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol this is Brilliant!! I love your digital work Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Super cool!! LOVE the composition of ypur piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. run kitty run. poor lil thing gettin ate by hearts. ouch that must really hurt. I know hearts have always ripped at my ass too. great digital work from you again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful comibination of all those images, your color really pops off the page. And I must say your shadows are fabulous! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the images you used! that poor kitty! love the coloring of the monster hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol this is awesome! I love it!!! I can totally visualize him running away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment