Sale at Strange Skin

Strange Skin is having a 50% off sale until February 2, 2012.
The sale prices are on the etsy store so click this link to stock up on gothic and alternative digi stamps.  

Here is one of my favorite projects using a Strange Skin digi:
(click image to enlarge)


I used the Zombie Attack digi collection for my project.  This was printed at 8.5x11, colored with copic markers, mounted onto 12x12 DCWV cardstock and papers, and shaded with Distress Inks. This baby is going in a frame to be displayed year round in my home.  I heart zombies!


Here is another Strange Skin image from the Fangtastic Vampires collection.  Once again colored with copic markers and distress inks.  I used 7 gypsies pp and DCWV navy cardstock with this one.



Above and below are more of my favorite Strange Skin Zombies, both from the Zombie Attack collection.




On Strange Skin's etsy store, only the sets are listed, but if you convo Pam you can get any single image you want at the 50% discounted price as well.  With prices so low, why not get the whole set?  There's more!  Not only is there a rockin' sale going on, but on February 1st Strange Skin will be releasing new images and sets!  The new sets won't be included in the sale price, but you'll definitely want to check them out as they are some of the most unique images out in blogland!

I just stocked up on my images so I'm sure you'll be seeing more Strange Skin work in my future posts.  Why not head over to the store and stock up  on some images for yourselves?

Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~



Comments

  1. I love all these projects of yours LB. NO-one can do zombies like you can xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for zombies! lol! I LOVE what you do with all of your Strange Skin images. It's like they were made for you! My favorite is totally the Zombie Attack one. What an amazing piece you created! Thank you for sharing all of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for putting up this great post about us! The things you do with our digis are fantastic!! We love em!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaahahahahaha - fabulous collection of SS there. The Zombies are great. I love the group of them :-) I didn't see that at SS ? I think I might have to whizz over to the sale :-D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment