Quoth the Raven meets Oh the Horror

It is time again for another tribute to the Master of the Macabre.

The challenge this fortnight at QTR was to create a piece in the image of the Master.

Here is my take on the challenge:
(click image to enlarge)


I used a portrait of the Master as well as a skull image and merged the two, thus showing the raw darkside of the Master.  I used stamped imagery from Smeared Ink's "Quoth the Raven" digi stamp set and arranged this collage piece.  I hope I have made the Master proud.  I will also be entering this into the Smeared and Smudged "Oh, The Horror" challenge.

Cheers!
~ lady brayton ~

Comments

  1. OH WOW! LB this is FAB!...... your digi work is amazing :) Thanks for joining us at Quoth the Raven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing work LB. I need to learn digi work

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS - I am very sure the Master would approve of this. Awesome work. Thank you for playing at Quoth The Raven :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creepy and very clever. heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Lady....this is perfection. The master would be proud... and i am honoured that you found time to join us at QTR. THANK YOU MY FRIEND.love BDx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment