Day 20 of 31 Days of Halloween

Welcome back!

Today is Day 20 of 31 Days of Halloween.

This awesome month long blog hop goes live everyday in October at 9 a.m. Pacific time. The Hop list is on my sidebar. Don't miss any stops because there are prizes hidden along the way.

Illness has struck so I will keep this short.
Here is my offering for today:
(click image to enlarge)

I altered a photo I took and added a Rick St. Dennis image.  This image, as well as several other cool images, is part of a prize pack Rick designed as a daily prize giveaway for the 31 days blog hop. 
Here is a little ATC I made at the last minute.  I decided I needed to look at some bold colors today to perk me up.
I used one of the "Creepy L'il Grumpies" rubber stamps, copic markers, DCWV cardstock, and my MS drippy goo punch.

Cheers!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. Oh hon! Both projects are awesome! Feel better soon! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snort... that looks like my uncle !!!! Love that little Grumpie project too. Super projects. I hope you feel better real soon - everyone seems to be getting sick !!! :-( xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your projects! That Grumpie looks like he's waving at me with his tail, lol. Hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. both projects are awesome! hope you feel better. I know I am still feeling crappy, and certainly do not wish that on anyone.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! you are truly amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... I love both of your creations!!! I hope that you feel better soon!!! I hate the weather we are having, as it seems everyone is getting sick!!! HUGS TO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soory you are not feeling well hope you feel better very soon. Love both of your projects awesome work
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these projects but the creepie guy outside the cemetery gates is AWESOME! So sorry you're under the weather - hope it doesn't last long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects! I love that background pic, so awesome! And the ATC is cute with those bright colors. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon, LB! Really love both of these projects - Grumpies are the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the altered photo; it's beautiful! And that ATC is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LB,
    Love your project, the fall colors look great! And your ATC is FAB too! Your so talented!
    Peace
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even under par your work is amazing!!! love both of them :)
    Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment