Smeared Ink Blog Hop and SBS Scene Teens Preview Day 2

Today I have a few great projects to share!  I am on two design teams and today both require postings so I hope you don't mind if I combine them. 

For starters I have a preview of another one of Simply Betty's "Scene Teens".  The image is Lola and her pet rat, Louie.  Random fact #1...my brothers and I all had pet rats in our teen years.  I'd walk around with Vicious (my rat) on my shoulder and let him run on the grass (supervised of course).  He always greeted me when I walked in the room by climbing to the top of his cage.  He'd run around on my bed when I was doing homework and try to nibble my pencils.  He was very social.   Enough babble!  Here's my project (click image to "biggie size" it):


Lola and Louie are colored with Copic markers.  The papers are digis from oscraps.  Random fact #2: I just started playing with photoshop elements a few months ago.  I bought the book "Photoshop for Dummies" and have been creating digially ever since.  I still have a lot to learn, but I think I'm doing alright so far.  Ok...enough with the babble again!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 3 of previews for Simply Betty's "Scene Teens". 

 But wait!  There's more!  Don't go away just yet! 

There is a new release blog hop for Smeared Ink going on and I'd love it if you'd joined in on the fun!

Here are the projects I created for Smeared Ink:

(click image to enlarge)

The image was printed onto Copic x-press it cardstock and colored with copic makers.  I then scanned my image and made a layout in photoshop with digi papers and elements.  The shells are Itkupilli.  All the other digital elements were from oscraps.

I colored two versions of the same image.  I added a digi frame to them and posted them below so you can see the image larger and with more detail than above.

***Smeared Ink is having a sale for today only.  Buy 2 digi sets and get one set free!***
Here is the hop list.  Be sure to leave everyone a little love.
(you are here--->) Lady Brayton (you are here)

Comments

  1. wow...great illustration!!! I just love this image. I love the way you colored this image. I really appreciates you for this great work. Thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS LB!!! Love how you colored these!!! All your digi embellies are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hon, you are ROCKIN that Photoshop! Amazing project, Lady B. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I think your projects are all rad! I think it's awesome you had a rat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would color water perfectly! I'm so jealous of your mad skilz, for real. These are both amazing. I also love the digi papers that you used...very cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your combining of paper and digital work LB. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A piece of art, for sure, Lady B!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment