Her name was Lola...

I have another SBS preview from the 50's Emo collection.  Meet Lola!


 I colored Lola with copic markers and scanned her into my pc.  I added her to this fabulous scene I created with "kitty designs" digi elements from her "dwelling hill" kit that I purchased from oscraps.  Believe it or not, the digi kit was in the clearance section for $1.  Yep, one dollar!  I think the tree was from another kit of hers, but that kit was also only a buck.  The kits contain way more stuff than I used.  You should totally check it out.  With minimal photoshop skillz you too can create something like this.  The sky paper was a freebie, but sorry...I don't remember the source.
Cheers!
~ Lady B ~



Comments

  1. Very cool! Love the pink hair. Thanks for the info I love a deal!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment