Smeared Ink Saturday...from the Dungeon

Welcome back to another episode of Smeared Ink Saturday with Lady B. Today we will be visiting a Dungeon in Chicago, IL with two of our favorite ladies from "Femdom".



The background is an actual photo fromt the LRA website. Gotta love google! Type in a few key words and find whatever you want. I don't know who took the photo so I cannot give proper credit. I'm not selling this so hopefully I am not infringing on any copywrite laws. On top of the photo I inserted my Smeared Ink "Femdom" digis that were previously printed and colored with copic markers. I added a few drop shadows and digi papers from Crafty Chaos Designs.

Comments

  1. Brilliant! I LOVE that you used that actual picture for the background! It looks awesome. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the backgrounds you keep finding for these images, just wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment