SBC 12 Days of Christmas - Day 6

Welcome back for Challenge #6!

The Children all snug in their beds, while visions of Steampunks danced in their heads!  I don't know about you all, but lately these are some of my favorites in Christmas theme!  They are beautiful in Greens, Reds, and Beige for a more Vintage Christmas feel.  Today I did mine up in frosty blues...totally suitable for the season!  Can you guess what today's challenge is?  Create you most Merry Steampunk project and upload it to inlinkz on the SBC bog  You have until Dec. 7th at 11PM PST!  Good luck all, we can't wait to see you all color these beauties!


Be sure to check out what the gals on the SBC DT have created for you!

Cheers!

~Lady B~



Comments

  1. Stunning creation! You've coloured her supurbly! I love it!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her red hair and it goes so well with that blue, faby work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love how you colored her gown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautifully colored, girl! Wow! I have to say I'm loving the red hair too! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo gorgeous! these do remind me of Dickens characters and your coloring is fantastic! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment