SBC 12 Days of Christmas

The challenge is... show us your best SBS Ghost of Christmas past creation! Think Scrooged! Just have fun and show us the Ghosts! I can just see School boy Miller with that confused look on his face... wondering "Did I really just see the ghost of Christmas past!" You have until the 13th to ring in those spirits!


Here is what the I came up with using the little Ghost Dog you could win!  If I have time, I'll post a project more Scrooged related later.  Right now I must run some errands before the snowstorm hits.  Check out the SBC blog for inspiration from our DT as well as deets on today's challenge.



Cheers!

~Lady B~

Comments

  1. loving the bg the whole card is great, hope you get everything done before the snowstorm hits x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card.. love the BG..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. LB your amazing! this card is so cool! I love what you did with zero!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment