SBS 12 Days of Christmas - Day 3


Are you all having fun yet? I sure am and I am getting more and more into the Christmas spirit!
 
Before we get onto the next Challenge we must announce the winner for Day 2...
which can be found at the SBC blog.


Okay so onto day 3... Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...your branches dry and Creepy! Ha! How's that for a twist on a traditional Christmas song?!?

 

You can guess what the challenge is right???  Using any SBS image,  incorporate a Creepy Christmas Tree! Just think Emo! LOL I think if it were up to our youth of this day in age there would be ornaments with bats, skulls, and spiders! Make it cute, make it scary whatever you do just make it a Creepy Christmas Tree! After all Jack Skellington manages to do so every year at Disneyland, we can to!




Today's Prize:



Any 3 images from the new Kat Mandu and Friends line!



Now here is a little Creepy Christmas Tree inspiration from me to help you get thinking in the right direction! You have until Dec. 1st at 11:00 PM PST to upload your Creepiness!  Be sure to check out what the girls of the DT have made for your inspiration at the SBC blog!


I used one of Simply Betty's "Spooky Hallow" Digis, Damien.  Isn't he the handsome fellow?  He is printed at 4" x 6" and colored with copic markers.  I used Echo Park cardstock which can be purchased at Simply Betty Stamps.  I also used generic black cardstock for matting.  The plain ornaments on the tree are stickers.  Sorry, I don't remember the brand.  I then scanned the whole thing and added digi spiders, snowflakes, a cat, the eyeball ornaments, and the sentiment.

Whew!
I hope you like what I've created!
Thanks for Stopping By!

~Lady B~




















Comments

  1. I LOVE what you created! Fabulous job on the creepy factor! Woot, woot!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment