Dancing by the Light of the Amber Moon

Meet Tootsie, one of the awesome "Punky Teen" digis over at Simply Betty Stamps.  Isn't she spooktacular?  I printed her on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper, colored her with copic markers, and added some distress stickles to her hair.  I cut her out, mounted her on Halloween DP (to which I added a 12" x 12" gate die-cut), and added some Jolee pumpkins for embellishment.  The amber moon is a journal circle which I colored with distress inks and added some distress stickles.  The random bats were cut from my EK Success bat border punch.  The whole project is adhered to cardboard with modpodge.  Be sure to check out my blog on 09/15/10 for Simply Betty Challenges blog hop and new release!


Cheers!
~Lady B~

Comments

  1. WOW, I love what you did with the hair. Your project ROCKS! Is it 12x12 then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I absolutely LOVE this!!! Who makes that die cut gate??? Your coloring is just fantastic!!Every thing about this one is so awesome..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to look at the packaging, but I believe the fence is by creative imaginations. The project is 12 x 12.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is freakin' FANTASTIC, Lady B!!! Beyond awesome coloring, and LOVE that die-cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have definitly blown everyone's socks off with this one! Everything is perfect, but your coloring is freakin' amazing! Really, you rocked the stuffin right outta this one!!
    Are you gonna frame it or what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lady B, the way you have coloured her hair, I have never seen anything like it. It's totoally freaky and just so...so...so... amazing! Words can't describe it. AMAZING!

    So glad I found your blog. I'll be back...
    You have made my day, Fae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so freakin amazing, how on earth do you colour like that it is phenomenal, I showed my hubby and he said how on earth did she colour like that! hehe compliment fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too damn fine! I love everything about it :D And thanks so much for having my shop badge on your blog, that's going to put me in a happy mood all day :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment