31 Days of Halloween with Smeared Ink!!!

I wanted to spread this news, but am on a time crunch to get ready for work and my brain is too tired to be creative with words right now so I am "borrowing" this passage from my Smeared Ink DT friend, Danielle.  Check her blog out here as she has some cool stuff going on.



Here is what Danielle had to say, "That's right!! My FAVORITE holiday, has just became even better!! 31 Days of Halloween is happening at the Smeared and Smudged forum this October!!





If you go to the forum, the "rules" are all explained. You can be a "Wicked Blog Participant", a "Horrifying Hopper", or a "Sinister Lurker". The Wicked blog participant, has to post a stamped project to their blog every one of the 31 days of Halloween. I am TOTALLY WICKED and I am going to do this!!! If you don't want to post everyday, you can hop every day, or lurk. The choice is yours!! And did I mention the PRIZES!!! Holy crow, click the link above, and read all about the fun and prizes. It is the most awesome thing I've ever heard of!!! I am stoked!!!"


Can I just say Ditto?

I don't know what I'm going to make yet, but I will do my best to pump out 31 days of awesomeness to get everyone motivated for Halloween!  In addition to handmade stamped cards, atcs, collages, and mixed media projects I will also be sharing some of my altered photography, yard decorations, and highlighting some of my favorite Halloween based websites!  I can't wait!  I love this time of year!!!

Comments