TBD Challenge #14, Burtonesque Girls, Victorian Style

TBD Challenge 14.  Click image to enlarge.




Here is my entry into TBD Challenge #14, Burtonesque Girls, Victorian Style.  I have decided to work with Darcy from Simply Betty's Victorian Beauties Collection.  She is colored with copic markers, coated with diamond glaze, and mounted on plain white cardstock.  The DP is Memory Box BlackBird Collection.  I used two of the patterns from that set and a scrap piece of DCWV "Mainstreet" which was distressed with ink.  I added a little interest the the Devil's goo punch (MS) and a brown ribbon from paper studio.  i kept the card simple to keep the focus on this gorgeous image.  Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers!
~lady brayton~

Comments

  1. Another fabulous card! Your coloring, as usual, is fantabulous, and I love your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love how you get the darker colors in your images...with the black shadowing. Very cool! Thanks for joining us dolls at TBD challenge this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment