Smeared Ink's "Carnies" Stamp Set

***click photo to enlarge image***
I wanted to share a cute card I made using Smeared Ink's "Carnies" rubber stamp set.  I got really messy making this card and it was oh so fun!  I used the Strong Man image from the Carnies set, colored him with Copic Markers, used Distress Stickles on his outfit, and used micro-beads for the snake.  I attempted to make this a step-card, but messed up my folds.  It still works so who cares?!  Art isn't about NOT making mistakes, it's knowing which ones to keep!  I used papers from K and Company and stickers from Creative Imginations.  I hope you like what you see.  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. This card is seriously phenominal!!! I LOVE the beads on the snake! I also love what you wote about knowing which mistakes to keep! I totally agree with you! We seem to think a lot alike! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is I think the coolest card I have ever seen! You are so good at using bright colors without it being to much. It is always balanced so perfect! It's amazing!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie! awesome card...love how you used the distressed sticles and micro beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this lady!! I think I told you so on the S&S board. It sure looks like it works to me!!
    LOVE your coloring. That is something I struggle with. I am a messy artist. Both in my work, and in my room!! The police have threatened me with eviction if I don't clean it up.
    Hey, Your chicken is fabulous!! i was cracking up!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please come back!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment