Off the Wall Craftiness Color Challenge #9


It's time again for another one of Kim's color challenges at Off the Wall Craftiness.  You all know how her challenges work by now.  If not, click on her blog (hint...the highlighted text) and find out.  This week the prize is an eight pack of Copic Ciao markers in primary colors!  I highly encourage everyone to join in, but hey...if you don't, my chances are better and I can always use more copics!

Here is the inspiration photo from which the colors were chosen:



Here is my take on the color challenge.  The stamped image and sentiment are from Viva Las Vegas Stamps.  I got these cool images as part of a pound of stamps surprise pack.  Let me tell you, I got tons of images in that pound!  It was definitely worth buying!



I hope you enjoy what I've made.  Be sure to check out what the other ladies and gents have come up with for this challenge. 

Cheers!

Comments

  1. Haha!!! That's pretty funny! Great use of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny :) Love it!!! Thanks for playing!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is HYSTERICAL LB!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment