Suck It Up


Here is a cutie I made using Smeared Ink's "Li'l Grumpies" stamp set.  There is nothing fancy about this card.  It's just the image with some decorative paper and ribbon as I wanted the focus to be on the image itself.  I also wanted to demonstrate that one does not need to use fancy techniques to make a cute card.  Don't let inexperience hold you back.  Take the plunge and get crafty!

Tune in later this week as I will be revealing my altered item utilizing Smeared Ink's "Shadow Thingies" Stamp Set as well as the cards I made using the Shadow Thingies Set.  My images will also be posted on the Smeared and Smudged Forum, so why not head over there and see what the other creative ladies and gents have made.

Cheers!
-ladybrayton

Comments

  1. This is fan-freakin-tastic!!! Awesome coloring, and I've GOT to get my hands on that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady!!Awesome card!! I love that you told everyone you don't have to have tons of crap, to make something wonderful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful coloring!!!! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment